I'm Maria. I live in Latvia. My dream country is and will always be England.
I ain't avid reader. I'm a slow reader.
Quick facts about me
- I read "brick" books (800 p. >) in 2 weeks or more, and 500 p. and less in a week.
- The interest in reading started when I was 14-15 years old.
- My favourite genres are autobiographies (mainly of ballet dancers), fantasy, history, psychology and crime fiction.
- I read books in three languages Russian, English and Latvian.
- The first book I read in English was "Stalingrad: The Fateful Siege" by Anthony Beevor.
- My favourite book series from teenagehood were "Dasha and Co." by Ekaterina Vilmont.
- I love listening to classical music and a singer Dimash Kudaibergen (He's cosmic)
- I love sushi, pizza, and potato pancakes the most.
- Fan of Arrowverse series, "Godzilla: King of the Monsters" and "The Meg".