RESPONSIBILITY & DISCLAIMER
Content & Mistakes
- This is a Book Review blog. The views here expressed are solely mine. I am held responsible for the content. If I become affiliated with someone in the future such as employer, organization, or entities they will not be responsible for the material on this blog.
- The mistakes that will occur on this blog belong to me. So, kind reminder, please let me know if you spot one.
- I promise to keep this blog as fun and entertaining as my abilities allow me to do so.
- BookComet reserves right to change, amend or delete the review.
- I am not held responsible for up-to-date information because it changes rapidly, nowadays.
- My opinions may change over time of a book, so, please, keep that in mind. They will not remain unchanged, after all I am a human.
- The Blog might contain Book Reviews that are written by third parties. Thus, I will not be responsible for their opinions as they are solely theirs.
- You have a right to share your thoughts freely, even disagree in relation to book review, in a courteous manner.
- You are not allowed to spam.
- You are not allowed to use a strong, abusive, offensive language that might incite discriminatory, gender, political or racial conflicts.
- BookComet reserves the right to delete any comment whatsoever.
Once the comments pass moderation stage the BookComet is not responsible for the content in the commentaries in any form.
I will probably make lots of advices, regarding books, bookshops and so on because this is in human nature to do so.
Any information on this website regarding books, bookshops is a general advice, which is based solely on my experience of book reading and book purchase. I am not held responsible for any damages, or dissatisfaction you may experience as a result of taking the advice. Thus, BookComet urges you to think carefully before taking any advice.
to the third party websites present on our blog do not constitute liability for
design, content update and accuracy of information on these websites. The
choice of following a link is the responsibility of a user.